lack of thought

Post how you're feeling. Ask for support. Get others advice. Anything else that's depression related
Daisy

lack of thought

Post by Daisy » Sun May 07, 2017 6:47 pm

I don't normally post my feelings to a chat room or forum because i'm always worried what people would think of me, Would they judge me? Would they feel disgusted with me? Would they run a mile?

I wouldn't really blame them if they would, I am feeling very tired all the time, Finding no motivation whatsoever to do anything, I want to be able to do things but I have no energy.

I don't really speak to anyone about my private problems because I'm not a nice person.
I push people away all the time because that is what i am used to doing.

Yes I have depression and it's a horrible circle that can't be broken. Doesn't matter how much i try to break away from that dark circle it always appears in my mind, Some of the things make me want to scream and think Should i really be this depressed? I'm living a life I have friends and family but they do not understand,

I keep getting letters from a prison about going to a board meeting to express how i feel about so and so being let out and to be in the public view, It scares me half to death, I guess the person in question has spent 10 years plus in prison, and maybe that person has changed in some ways? Do i get to choose if that person can be locked up forever or not at all?.

I'm not sure how i would feel if that person was released, Or should that person be castered. Who am I to question someone else's life? That person has destroyed my life, my confidence, my trust, and my soul.

Should I be happy now? I don't think so,

I wish all the pain in the world would leave my soul.

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Daisy wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:47 pm
I don't normally post my feelings to a chat room or forum because i'm always worried what people would think of me, Would they judge me? Would they feel disgusted with me? Would they run a mile?
Nobody here will judge you, we're all quite understanding and we're here to help. I'm not sure why you think that people would feel disgusted by you, but none of us here will do.
Daisy wrote:
I wouldn't really blame them if they would, I am feeling very tired all the time, Finding no motivation whatsoever to do anything, I want to be able to do things but I have no energy.
Feeling tired all the time, lacking energy, and having no motivation are unfortunately normaly symptoms of depression and not something that you should blame yourself for, nor are they really something that you can do much about, but if you're at all concerned then you should speak to your doctor.
Daisy wrote:
I don't really speak to anyone about my private problems because I'm not a nice person.
I push people away all the time because that is what i am used to doing.
I'm sorry that you don't have anybody that you feel like you can talk to, but you can always post here and talk to us.
Daisy wrote:
Yes I have depression and it's a horrible circle that can't be broken. Doesn't matter how much i try to break away from that dark circle it always appears in my mind, Some of the things make me want to scream and think Should i really be this depressed?
It's important to remember that it's very hard to change how you're feeling, perhaps you should contemplate CBT or something. CBT may help you to learn to break out of the circle, but it will also take a lot of hard work, however it's a lot easier to learn healthier coping stratergies if you have support rather than doing it on your own.
Daisy wrote:
I'm living a life I have friends and family but they do not understand,
I'm sorry that they don't understand, but we do :)
Daisy wrote:
I keep getting letters from a prison about going to a board meeting to express how i feel about so and so being let out and to be in the public view, It scares me half to death, I guess the person in question has spent 10 years plus in prison, and maybe that person has changed in some ways? Do i get to choose if that person can be locked up forever or not at all?.
Um, it's hard to comment without really understanding the full situation.
Daisy wrote:
I'm not sure how i would feel if that person was released, Or should that person be castered. Who am I to question someone else's life? That person has destroyed my life, my confidence, my trust, and my soul.
I guess something sexual has happened and I'm sorry that has happened to you. I'm also really sorry that your confidence and trust have been destroyed, perhaps therapy would also help you to refind yourself and to rediscover who you truly were and are.
Daisy wrote:
I wish all the pain in the world would leave my soul.
*hugs* I hope that things will get better for you in the future