Separating anxiety from depression.

Post how you're feeling. Ask for support. Get others advice. Anything else that's anxiety related, be it Generalised Anxiety Disorder, or a specific Anxiety condition.
ACQPL

Separating anxiety from depression.

Post by ACQPL » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 pm

So it turns out I'm anxious. Who would have guessed..
I'm having problems, as I don't get your traditional "anxiety attack" so to speak. Trying to figure out the difference between my low mood, and anxiety has been a bit of a problem, as up until about a week or so ago I stubbornly refused to accept that I had anxiety, or anything of that nature. I thought it was just the low mood with motivation of zero. It turns out that when I actually think about it, I categorise people and places into "safe" and "unsafe". The unsafe ones, or the ones that are in between I've not even been conscious that I've automatically decided that I can't attend a particular place, location or event because my brain just decides that it's not going to happen... And that's the difficult part, because it's become so normal..
Is it even anxiety? I'm not entirely sure.
"And right here is where we store our sanity. As you can see, it's currently missing"

NoTurningBack

Post by NoTurningBack » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:35 am

Yes that's anxiety as i have it too
The whole world is mad.