My previous delusion

Post how you're feeling. Ask for support. Get others advice. Anything else that's Schizophrenia-related
NoTurningBack

My previous delusion

Post by NoTurningBack » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm

My previous delusion was very frightening to me. So scary to me that I found it hard to get out of the house for a few weeks. My heart wouldn't stop racing and my head wouldn't stop telling me lies that everyone hated me and that I was stupid. But I've managed to get out because I had to work which put me under a lot of pressure. Everytime I went out I thought people were staring at me and were going to kill me because they were smiling at me and I thought that cars were going to fly off into me and kill me as well. I was even sitting on the ground almost bursting into tears. But somehow I walked into work with a smile saying everything is ok when I knew everything didn't feel ok. I tried my best to remind myself that I am safe. It's been very hard to shake off.

My boyfriend tried to calm me down even though I was with him one night I still felt really scared. I had my friends at least saying that I am safe and they tried their best to calm me down. I'm lucky to have those friends and to have an amazing boyfriend. You need friends who would stick by you no matter what.

Luckily I recently had my good days where I can go out paranoia free. You got to take advantage of those days because you never know when you're going to go back to the bad days which I try my best to stir away from which is impossible but you can try and prevent it with distractions which could be as simple as brushing your hair. Remember to take each day as it comes.
Last edited by NoTurningBack on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The whole world is mad.

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Thanks NoTurningBack, this was a nice post to read. I feel better informed for having read it :-)

NoTurningBack

Post by NoTurningBack » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Phreak wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:46 pm
Thanks NoTurningBack, this was a nice post to read. I feel better informed for having read it :-)
Thank you :) . I'll be sure to get better at them.
The whole world is mad.

Kory Anders

Post by Kory Anders » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm

I like it. :D