Hi, I'm kind of new here

Welcome! This section is for members that are new to this site. Feel free to make a thread introducing yourself, and maybe tell us a little about who you are.
Phreak

Hi, I'm kind of new here

Post by Phreak » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 am

Hey everybody,

I'm Phreak (and no that's not a corruption of freak ;-) ). I was the one who started this website about a week ago. It's already come a long way since its inception with a lot of help from my friends.

I've suffered from depression for a number of years, well, officially it's been over half of my life now I guess. I've suffered from anxiety in the past. I still have anxiety now, well, more certain things that I avoid because they make me feel incredibly anxious.

My problems mainly stem from a traumatic childhood, so yay me I guess :D

If anybody ever needs me do feel free to drop me a PM, I do bite, but only when told too - and god damn I need to add some smileys because I really want to use an angel smiley right now.

Phreak

BTW, sorry about the randomness :-p

Kory Anders

Post by Kory Anders » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Welcome, Phreak! :D

Hope to see more of you here! :mrgreen:

ACQPL

Post by ACQPL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:54 pm

What a surprise to see you here :D
"And right here is where we store our sanity. As you can see, it's currently missing"

candle in the wind

Post by candle in the wind » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 pm

:D Hello, Phreak!
Good job you've done on this site. Still trying to navigate through it......so if i dont reply, that's the reason. Im kinda illiterate when it comes to computer shit :lol:

ACQPL

Post by ACQPL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Well you managed to post so you're half way there :D
"And right here is where we store our sanity. As you can see, it's currently missing"