Just Joined

Welcome! This section is for members that are new to this site. Feel free to make a thread introducing yourself, and maybe tell us a little about who you are.
CloudGirl

Just Joined

Post by CloudGirl » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Heya. I'm super awkward when it comes to introducing myself or talking about myself.

I've got depression and anxiety (neither are clinically diagnosed, If I had the money, I'd go talk to someone, but money is something I don't have, and yeah.... sooooo...), and I usually keep quiet about it, because most people in my life just don't get it and try to "help" and then things don't go according to plan and it usually ends up with me feeling worse. I know that my high sensitivity, not a mental disorder, but something that gets in the way -- does make life even more difficult for me.

But yeah.. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.
Last edited by CloudGirl on Tue May 02, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 am

hi CloudGirl,

Welcome to the forum.

Quite a few of us here on the forum have either depression and/or anxiety (as well as a lot of other issues :-) ).

Sorry to hear that you don't currently have enough money to see a professional. Try not to keep quiet about it and to talk about stuff though.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you need somebody to talk to. My Skype account is "p_h_r_e_a_k_" (without the quotes.)

Also, feel free to post how you're feeling in the various forum sections and I'm sure that you'll find that you get positive and supportive responses.

Phreak

Kory Anders

Post by Kory Anders » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi there! :)
I'm glad you joined! Welcome to the forums!

CloudGirl

Post by CloudGirl » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Phreak: Hey there!

Story of my life -- When I do get money, it usually goes towards my hamster, and spoiling her.
At least she helps to make me happy (by being her silly cute self), even if I can't afford to talk to someone professional.
It's hard for me to open up, because usually when I do -- things blow up in my face and things get bad.
So that's hard.

Okay. I'm currently in a bit of a love/hate relationship with Skype -- someone keeps hacking into my account despite how many times I change the password, so I'm currently avoiding it, as it just stresses me out more than I'd like it to. But it's nice to know if I ever do get over that stress it causes me - I'll probably just create a new account - or something -- that it is an option. So thank you!

Kory Anders: Heya!! Yeah, I decided to give it a try! *hugs* :)

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm

What's your hamsters name? Don't forget to change your password recovery information for your Skype account :-)

CloudGirl

Post by CloudGirl » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 pm

My hamster's name is Lily (named after Harry Potter's mom). She's about 8 months old (I've had her for 5 months) and she's a calico Syrian Hamster. ^_^
Here's a photo of her - she LOVES corn!

Oh I've done all of that - it just pisses me off, so I'm ignoring it for the time being.
If I ever do decide to figure out what my plan will be regarding it - I'll definitely check it out.

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Ah, a Harry Potter fan, that's cool :). Anyway, welcome and I'll try and hang in the chatroom more - do feel free to message me if you see me :)

ACQPL

Post by ACQPL » Mon May 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
"And right here is where we store our sanity. As you can see, it's currently missing"