Need advice

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit into any other category. This could be random posts. Talk about pets. Anything you wish.
Lullaboo

Need advice

Post by Lullaboo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 pm

As you know, recently legalized marijuana. My doctor prescribed me marijuana for insomnia. Is someone else taking marijuana? How do you use it? How do you store it? How much do you use marijuana a day?

LibertyBelle

Post by LibertyBelle » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Smoking is the best way to use it when you're new to marijuana.
Next is vaping which is slightly more complex.

Only try edibles once you're familiar with the effects and only take little nibbles when you're new to a strong edible. People tend to think edibles are fine for newbs because cookies and brownies seem familiar but this is not so. Edibles are for advanced users. I suggest having non-marijuana edibles on standby to avoid eating the whole edible so you can switch to the non marijuana cookie if the marijuana cookie makes you want to eat more of the edible.

Store it away from moisture in an air tight Tupperware sort of contain.

Stick with low THC Indicas until you're familiar. Then try Sativas. Sometimes Sativas make me paranoid but your mileage may vary.

If you can't roll joints, use a small glass pipe. Dispensaries often sell little pipes for less than $5.

Use it as much as you need it.

If you've got skin injuries, I suggest topical marijuana.

Marijuana drinks (non-alcohol) are wonderful for stomach aches.

The worst that can happen with weed is 1) getting arrested (I'm glad you're in a legal state), 2) Psychosis-Other, which is my DX sadly. I've used so much weed that I'm hearing voices and I'm paranoid.

Go easy on it and you ought to be fine. I was using it non-stop all day every day when the voices started. I was an extremely heavy user who could empty a whole $40 vape tank in a day when I went nuts. So yeah, make sure to breathe something other than weed from time to time and you'll be just fine.

Safe journey.

Waller

Post by Waller » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:03 am

My friend uses marijuana. He smokes a little every night before going to sleep.

Qante

Post by Qante » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am

I used marijuana a year, now I have a break. I smoked marijuana almost every evening. I used to smoke through split or bong, but recently I liked cooking cookies and marijuana candies. Marijuana helps me very much relax, calm down and sleep well. When I started smoking marijuana, I searched for information on the Internet. About how to properly smoke it, how to double the amount of THC, how to store marijuana (here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/diy/best-way-store-weed you can read more). This helped me learn more about marijuana, the culture of its use, and the different ways of using marijuana.